Again, Erin needs your help!

We met with the radiation team regarding Erin's care. After much pondering, prayer, etc. the decision was made to not do radiation.

We are taking Erin back to her doctor in Mexico. We need to go as soon as we get her passport. We need to raise $2500 to get her down there.

In the past the health plan Dr. Calzada put Erin on stopped the growth of her tumor. We have tried other things but none of these are working so we are heading back to Mexico.

If you know of anyone who can help fund her trip to Mexico send an email to

Thanks for everything.
The Galbraith Family


  • Allowed HTML tags: <a> <em> <strong> <cite> <code> <ul> <ol> <li> <dl> <dt> <dd>
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
More information about formatting options